I suck at keeping up on my blog this year so far I really do. Here's a bit of an update. I have nineteen days left till I go back to school. I am FREAKING out. Not because I am crazy excited, just because it is getting hard to think of leaving where I'm at and going back to Rexburg of all places.. I need to make a list of things to do before I leave. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know by all means. I need to make these last few days rock.
I need to find everything for my room before I leave too. If anyone has some secret source where I can buy a non creepy medium sized Buddha, some dream catchers, and just random cool junk, that'd be very helpful!
Since I kind of don't have much to talk about, here are some pictures that I have found and fallen in love with and now am sharing them to you!
 |
| I want this |
 |
| This is just wicked cool |
 |
| I'm obsessed with summer. |
 |
| again just really cool |
 |
| muah |
 |
| I love this concept |
 |
| seek the wild |
 |
| I cannot help but love this. |
 |
if someone were to get me this creature, I would love them for forever.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment