Monday, July 2, 2012

overdue for a new adventure

i feel like my life is just so conflicted and today it is all coming down on me. it is always just a struggle between the two sides of my life and it absolutely kills me. i don't really know why i'm having such a hard time with it all today cause usually i am totally fine. maybe it's just cause of how stressed i am. my needing to move keeps getting worse and worse. now it isn't for my original reasons but just to make a clean break to decide what i want to do in life. because at home i cannot do that and here at school i cannot do that. it's not like how it is for the kids that come from all over the country to go to school here. this is basically still like my home and i feel like my parents still won't let me go. moving isn't something i feel like i just want to do anymore, it's become something i have to do. i need to figure out my life without any of the influences that i have had in my life. i need a fresh start on my own. 4 weeks and counting. please keep your fingers crossed and keep me in your prayers that i will find what i need to in these next months. that my life will become what it needs to.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just wanted to say I totally understand where you are coming from. I moved to Texas on my off track for the very same reason. I think what you are doing is awesome and I will keep you in my prayers. Go have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh! definitely praying for you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete