Friday, September 28, 2012

a resume; perhaps the greatest one ever created

this is an exact resume that was turned into my work today. It literally made my night! So i thought i would share it with you :) minus the private info of course though. 
<insert name here> - A Resume
Hi! You need a employee who has advanced computer skills, customer service experiance, and an outgoing personality. I need to make $11 an hour (or more!), full time. Let's help each other out. Below is a listing of some positions I have filled in the past and other qualifications.
Recently, I was an overmold technician for RAM Company. They fired me, but you can give them a call at <insert number> and they can tell you all about me (ask for Patty in HR). This is a Saint George company who designs and manufactures solenoids for aircraft and military vehicles. I did that for them.
I also write open-source software, draw in charcoal, and compose electronic music. I don't smoke.
Previously, in Chicago, IL, I worked at a cyber cage for a year, and a few months at Jewel-Osco (a grocery store with the same parent corporation as Albertson's). Before that, I worked for Red Rock Canyon School as a graveyard shift security guard, back here in St. George; I did that for about a year. I did quite a lot of technical theatre work in my early twenties, and even worked at Kmart.
I am a high school graduate of Dixie High School in 1999, and I have taken a few college classes. So: Pretty motivated.
Thanks for taking the time to read this resume. We should get together and talk about our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment